See Classic Hits 93.9 First
Facebook has made changes to your newsfeed once again. This time they are putting the emphasis on interactions between friends and family and will make sure those posts generate first and more often in your newsfeed.
To make sure you don’t miss all the great things going on at Classic Hits 93.9…the latest news, weather alerts, concert announcements, contests, and more, here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the Facebook app
2. In the top right hand corner, click the menu button (three stacked lines)
3. Scroll down and click “Settings”
4. Hit “News Feed Preferences”
5. Chose “Prioritize who to see first”
6. Select Classic Hits 93.9!
Here’s what you need to do (on desktop):
1. Go to the Classic Hits 93.9 Facebook Page Change this for each site
2. Tap the “Following” icon on the upper left side of the screen
3. Select “See First”